Securing the Right Executive is Critical.
Key placements can transform organizations. At Jennings Executive Search, we help you find the best candidates, build successful teams, and generate value for all stakeholders through exceptional service. We find the best leaders to be at the helm of your organization who are in tune with your markets and the culture of your company.
+ Personalized Approach
The Jennings Executive Process
Select one of the steps to expand the tab. Navigate through all 5 steps.
The first part of our process is learning. This is where we learn about your organization and the dynamics of the position. Accurately and efficiently communicating is our number one responsibility. This exchange is crucial to articulate the details to candidates for the best possible result and save all parties time. The following are a few items for discussion:
- Company-wide. Short and long term goals/potential challenges. Discuss ownership situation and capitalization.
- Operations. Learn the business model. Discuss technical, operational and strategic elements of the position.
- Vision. Vision for your team/department. What does success look like? Potential career paths for a high achiever.
- Pedigree. This is where we identify ideal backgrounds. For example, education, certification, early career experience (Big 4 pedigree, large company pedigree, I-Banking, Consulting, Specific role(s) in a certain Industry), etc.
- Culture. General cultural items. Discuss personalities and styles that work best with you and the organization as a whole.
This is where we take all the research of your organization and apply it to discovering a list of ideal targets.
The following outlines our approach:
- Search our database for existing relationships with qualified candidates.
- Request referrals from individuals who have relationships in your field.
- Compile a list of new “passive” candidates to actively target.
- We target direct competitors, related industries, desired pedigrees, etc.
Selling You & Your Company
This is where we truly set ourselves apart from the competition. This is where we make contact and discuss your opportunity in relation to their career goals. The following are a few of our strategies:
- We gain interest from our top targets by discussing the opportunity in relation to their interests and aspirations instead of simply discussing the job description.
- Each call and/or email is targeted and specifically designed for the individual that is receiving it. This process requires research and thoughtful conversation.
- Once engaged, we take a candid approach when discussing company culture, future opportunities, and current challenges in order to gain the trust of our candidates. This honest approach leads to better results for our clients and less time wasted for all involved.
Once we have gained interest from our top targets, we turn to the vetting process. This is where we narrow down the candidate list to our top choices. This consists of the following:
- Phone and in-person interviews where we dissect each individual’s career and drill down into past experience as it relates to all relevant functions in the position.
- This includes detailed accounts of accomplishments and how they could be applied to this position.
- Discuss management style and how each candidate is best managed.
- Learn about career goals and current standing at their company/why they would consider leaving.
Offer personality test if client requests.
The final step is the presentation of our top candidates. We work closely with each candidate to present all relevant details in a clean and detailed email. Candidate submittals will include the following:
- Detailed dossier of experience as it relates to your opening.
- Complete updated resume with relevant achievements and detailed responsibilities.
- A breakdown of technical skills as it relates to all the required duties in the role.
- Our opinion on candidate personality and how the candidate will fit within your organization. We will also provide a personality test of your choosing upon request.
- Complete salary information/detailed breakdown.
Industries We Specialize In.
Get our recruitment agency expertise working for you
We’ve been working with companies across the nation for over 10 years. Our renowned reputation, extensive network of contacts, and proficient team of experts will help you locate the best talent in your industry.
Riding on the global of increased global deal flow, corporate transactions, and an ever-changing regulatory environment, accounting and tax professionals are increasingly expected to become holistic advisers rather than simply being transactional accountants.
Riding on the global of increased global deal flow, corporate transactions, and an ever-changing regulatory environment, corporate finance professionals are increasingly expected to become holistic advisers rather than simply being transactional advisors.
Throughout 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has reshaped the investment banking (and capital markets as a whole) industry in multiple ways, most notably by reshaping the competitive landscape, prompting a new wave of innovation, and accelerating digitization in almost every sphere of banking and capital markets.
Being a relatively new field compared to other traditional roles, recruitment for pricing roles can be very tricky and time-consuming. A few years ago, most prices were set by salespeople, marketers, or product managers as part of their overall responsibilities.
Recruitment Industry Insights
Understanding the complexities of recruitment can be an intimidating endeavour. Stay in the know with this growing library of insights and viewpoints on recruitment, staffing, headhunting and more.